Learn How to Make Delicious
Cinnamon Granola Bread is a delicious treat for a snack or dinner with Good Life Natural‘s granola! We list the ingredients and show you how to make them in our free video.
Cinnamon Granola Bread Recipe
- This recipe is adapted from Alexandra Stafford’s Cinnamon Raisin Bread Recipe
- Bread dough
6-1/2 cups unbleached flour
1-1/2 tablespoons sugar
1-1/2 tablespoons Kosher salt
1 tablespoon instant yeast
1 cup milk
2 cups luke-warm water
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup of Good Life Natural’s Granola
3/4 cup Golden Raisins
- Egg wash
1 tablespoon water
- Create the dough
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, and instant yeast in large bowl. Wisk these dry ingredients together.
- Add 1 cup milk and 2 cups luke-warm water to bowl.
- Mix until all the ingredients are combined.
- Cover the bowl with plastic or cloth and allow the dough to rise for 2-4 hours until it doubles in size.
- Make Filling
- In a separate bowl, mix sugar, cinnamon, granola, and raisins.
- Set it aside.
- Roll dough and add filling
- After rising, remove dough from bowl by pulling the dough away from the edges of the bowl. Divide the dough in half using two forks.
- Take half the dough and roll it out to fit into a 4 inch x 9 inch loaf pan.
- Add egg wash and filling
Once your dough is rolled, coat it with your egg and water wash and sprinkle the surface with the filling.
- Carefully roll the dough up and place seam side down into a loaf pan. Ensure that the edges of the dough are sealed.
- Cover with plastic or a towel and allow the dough to rise for 40 minutes.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown. Allow the dough to cool before serving.
You’re invited to subscribe to our newsletter for our free recipes, cooking videos, and up-to-date information about our in-person events by clicking HERE.