No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
1 1/2 cups of Good Life Natural’s Granola
1/2 cup melted butter
- Strawberry Sauce
2 cup of fresh strawberries
1/4 cup sugar or sweetener of choice
1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Cheesecake Filling
2 x 8 oz. containers of cream cheese or cream cheese substitute
1-1/4 cup of heavy cream or coconut cream, chilled
3/4 cup powdered sugar or powdered sweetener
1 Tablespoon vanilla
- Instructions for Crust
- Blend together in food processor until fine and press into the bottom of an 8 x 8 pan
- Instructions for Strawberry Sauce
- Place the strawberries, sweetener, and lemon juice in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Cook about 6 minutes until soft and remove from heat.
- Once cooled a little, blend to a puree in blender or food processor.
- Return to saucepan and simmer for another 10-15 minutes until thick.
- Instructions for Cheesecake Filling
- Beat together cream cheese and powdered sweetener until smooth.
- Add cream of choice and vanilla, beat until fluffy (about 4 minutes).
- Spread smoothly over crust and swirl strawberry sauce into cheesecake filling.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Top with fresh sliced strawberries and more Good Life Granola.
You’re invited to subscribe to our newsletter for our free recipes, cooking videos, and up-to-date information about our in-person events by clicking HERE.